Timber windows from the Scandanavian company Rationel offer a traditional, elegant solution whilst engineered to the highest standards, giving a warm, natural finish that is unique to timber.
• our range of timber windows come with a choice of tilt and turn, side hung, side guided and top-hung operating systems.
• we supply traditional box sash windows with weights, cords and pulleys, and also with spiral balance.
• all our timber windows are constructed from sustainable sources and modern engineering and finishes ensure maximum durability of the window that preserves the integrity of the wood while requiring little maintenance.
• available in triple glazed in the full range of RAL colour options, dual colour available.
• our timber windows complement any building project and also sit perfectly in any conservation project that wishes to maintain British heritage architecture.